Predictive Maintenance strategies prove strong in Covid-19 era for grocery distribution center ES3
Watch our video interview with grocery supply chain management company ES3 and hear how their predictive maintenance program continues to play a pivotal role in helping them manage equipment uptime. ES3 implemented an on-site oil analysis program in 2014 to support their condition monitoring program. In this exclusive interview, you'll hear from Travis Sanderson, CLS, ACP Automation Specialist and Chris Orr, MLT I, LLA II, Supervisor of Automation Reliability as they share their journey to lubrication excellence at ES3. You can also download the printed case study published in Machinery Lubrication magazine.
In this video you will learn:
- When oil analysis makes sense to bring in-house
- How to prepare your space and prepare your technicians for on-site oil analysis
- How to utilize software to set alarms, limits and create reports
- How to trend data to make maintenance decisions
- How to implement the data at the plant level